We provide students with the opportunity to put theory into practice, in real life situations. It is simple to read about how to deal with situations but things rarely happen that simply in the field. Furthermore, it provides students with the opportunity to experience the job first hand, decide if they like it, if they are good at it and how they would change it. It produces a more rounded worker.
- Acting as a sounding board for the learner as they learn about themselves, connect their practice to theory and compare/contrast their learning environment with their own working experiences.
- Students who take time to build relationships and networks whilst on placement can use these later for further research and placement opportunities
- Supporting students to meet competences: to make sure that if there is a problem, they tell the learner early enough for them to act on it and improve practice
- We have kept established placement support centre at district level to function in close coordination with headquarter and placement partners as well.
- We have Dedicated Placement Portal to Support Trainees get better jobs and post placement tracking
Entrepreneurship Support to trainees: we use to promote eager for entrepreneurship development among trainees, trained and certified at our centres through various funding instruments of financing institutions in an attempt to enabling them to start ventures of their own;
3. MSME: Udyami Mitra
4. DIC and Employment exchange office.
5. Rajiv Gandhi Udyami Mitra Yojana
6. Microfinance Institutes
7. Public/Private Sector Banks